The cart is empty
General provisions on the protection of personal data:
In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27.4.2016, was established by the creator of personal data protection the following company:
120 00 Praha 2 - Vinohrady
Id. No.: 054 170 74
VAT ID No.: CZ05417074
The company is registered in Business Register, file number C 263312 at the Municipal Court in Prague.
On 25 June 2005, the Council adopted Joint Action of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that entered into force on 27 May 2018 on the protection of personal data GDPR, namely EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27.4.2016. Under this Regulation, the conditions for the management and processing of personal data are governed.
Bonprint s.r.o. is responsible for the processing of all personal data on this website as defined by the European General Data Protection Regulation ('GDPR'). We therefore act as an Administrator within the meaning of Article 2 of the Regulation. 4 NO 7 GDPR. In accordance with the Privacy Statement, the company provides information about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data, as well as the rights relating to persons whose personal data Bonprint s.r.o. processes.
What personal data we process:
We process only the identification and contact details of customers and registered users to the extent necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the concluded purchase contract or registration. Specifically, the following personal information is: first name, last name, delivery address, billing address, e-mail address, phone number and IP address. In addition, for small business owners and legal entities, we process VAT, VAT number and name of the company.
Sources of personal data:
We collect personal data directly from customers when registering or purchasing, or from publicly available sources (e.g. from the company register). We don't use other data acquisition resources.
Scope, reason and duration of storage of personal data:
All personal data is stored in the company's own system for the purposes of performance of the contract, complaints, communications, accounting checks and marketing actions to the following extent:
- first and last name (for the purposes of the contract performance, marketing communication and for accounting purposes)
- VAT number, vat number or company name, for business entities (for accounting purposes)
- full delivery address (for marketing communication and performance purposes)
- full billing address (for accounting purposes)
- telephone number (for information, contract performance, accounting and marketing communication)
- e-mail address (for information and marketing communication purposes)
- IP address (checks, system protection and logging changes)
All data shall be kept for as strictly necessary for the above reasons. The Customer has the right to request in writing the removal of personal data from our archive before the expiry of the legal deadlines:
- first and last name - 10 years for accounting checks
- VAT number or company name, for business entities - 10 years for accounting controls
- full delivery address - 2 years for the possibility of complaint
- full billing address - 10 years for accounting checks
- phone number - 2 years for possible complaint
- e-mail address - 10 years for control purposes
- IP address - 10 years for control purposes
Personal information is not shared with third-party applications. An exception may be to forward e-mail addresses to mark sending applications. offers (e.g. MailChimp, Sendy, etc.) or forwarding phone numbers to SMS messaging applications (e.g. SMS Manager, ProfiSMS, etc.), however, never for marketing purposes or third-party offers. Customer personal data is protected and not traded.
What we use personal data for:
We use personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the purchase contract, compliance with the tax laws of the Czech Republic and for the purposes of marketing communication. Our database contains exclusively customer and registered user data. Marketing communication is done electronically by sending business communications to the provided customer email addresses or by sending SMS messages to the provided phone number. In this way, we are entitled to the buyer's legitimate interest in our products, which is governed by Act No. 480/2004 Coll., Section 7, paragraph C. More about the sending of business communications can be found in the Terms and Conditions in informed agreement to receive business communications.
What happens with and who has access to customer personal information:
Personal data at the time of performance of the contract and possible complaints are accessed by employees of the company for the processing of the order or complaint. Access to customers' personal information is encrypted using an SSL certificate, logging into the system is a two-step password and a numerically generated code. After the expiry of the time required to process the performance of the contract, personal data is stored in the archive with a secure password. All personal data are stored in electronic form, the exception is tax documents, of which personal data are a necessary part (according to the valid tax breaks of the Czech Republic).
How is personal data stored:
All personal data is stored for 10 years in electronic form in a passworded database and access to it is fully secured. The only exception is tax documents containing the buyer's personal data in the agreement with the tax laws of the Czech Republic. Tax documents shall be kept in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27.4.2018 in electronic, or in printed form in locked spaces. Personal data is never transferred to third parties, the exception is the necessary transfer of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the subject concluded by the purchase contract.
The processing is carried out automatically on the basis of the provision of personal data by the buyer. The exception is semi-automatic data processing when updating personal data, making corrections or currencies in personal data and processing written disagreement with the sending of business communications - always at the request of the customer or registered user.
How we handle personal information:
When filling out registration forms, you provide your personal data in accordance with Article 6(1) S.1(b) GDPR. We are aware of the confidentiality of your personal data and the scope of the Data Protection Act. Customer information is stored in accordance with applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular the Data Protection Act No. 101/2000 Coll. as amended.
All data obtained from customers are used solely for the internal use of the store and are not given to any third parties. The exception is the external carrier:
- Česká pošta, s.p., Politických vězňů 909/4, 225 99 Praha 1, Id. No.: 47114983,
- PPL CZ s.r.o., K Borovému 99, Jažlovice, 251 01 Říčany, Id. No.: 25194798, VAT ID No.: CZ25194798,
- Zásilkovna s.r.o., Lihovarská 1060/12, Libeň, 190 00 Praha 9, Id. No.: 28408306, VAT ID No.: CZ28408306,
- Uloženka s.r.o., U Garáží 1611/1, 170 00 Praha 7, Id. No.: 24299162, VAT ID No.: CZ24299162,
- Deutsche Post DHL Group, Charles-de-Gaulle-Str. 20, 53113 Bonn, VAT ID No.: DE169838187,
to which customer personal data is transmitted in the minimum amount (first name, surname and delivery address) necessary for trouble-free delivery of the goods. Data is provided in both printed and electronic form and is not shared with third-party applications.
Customer e-mail addresses will primarily be used to inform about the status of the package and subsequently to send promotional materials and business communications. Under the buyer's right, we undertake to remove registered users from our database without giving a reason by a written request, and to prevent the subsequent delivery of all business communications.
On what basis do we send out business communications:
We send business communications based on the provision of an email address to the buyer at their purchase. To do this, we are entitled to the buyer's legitimate interest in our services. By this authorization we send exclusively to the buyer discount coupons and promotional offers for goods and services to the extent purchased by the buyer. This regulation is governed by Act No. 480/2004 Coll., Section 7, paragraph C.
A voluntary newsletter is also recorded with a date, time and IP address in order to demonstrate the registration process in accordance with legal requirements. The collection of this data is necessary to trace the misuse of the email address and serves as a legal protection for the company. No further data are collected for the purpose of sending the newsletter. We use this data solely for sending advertising to our own products and do not provide it to third parties. You can withdraw your consent to the storage of data, email address and the use to send the newsletter at any time, for example through a link in the newsletter. Your personal data will then be automatically removed from our system.
To log out of the recipients' database of business communications:
According to Act No. 480/2004 Coll., Section 7, paragraph C, Czech Republic, we allow our customers to quickly and easily opt out of sending commercial communications at the foot of each business communication. You can also express your disapproval in writing immediately after the order has been placed. We are hereby encouraged to remove the e-mail address from the database of forwarded commercial communications as soon as possible, no later than the legal period of 30 days referred to in Article 15 to 22 of the EU General Regulation 2016/679.
How we handle cookies:
Data analysis cookies:
- Google Analytics (traffic tracking)
- Google AdWords Conversion (conversion follow up)
Cookies of social networks and plug-ins:
- Facebook (retargeting PPC ads, user logon)
- Twitter (user sign-in)
- Pinterest (targeting the interests of the user)
- Instagram (targeting of the user's interest, user logon)
- YouTube (targeting the user's interest)
Advertising system cookies:
- Google AdWords (retargeting PPC ads)
- Sklik (retargeting PPC ads, conversion evaluation)
- Etarget (retargeting PPC ads, conversion evaluation)
Cookies for tracking ads:
- Double click (PPC ad performance monitoring)
- Dynamic Google Remarketing (for remarketing in sourcing web)
- Facebook custom audiencie (for targeting advertising on Facebook)
Cookies affiliate program:
- Post Affiliate Pro (detection of purchasing behavior, commissions of PAP commission system)
Use of Google Analytics code to analyze the site:
To prevent Google from collecting data and information about your device, you can use the internet browser plugin, which is downloadable here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Use of Google Ads remarketing code:
For advertising, remarketing and conversion tracking purposes, we use Google Inc. Ads (www.google.com). The service uses all available information about your device and you for its use. This information is stored in Cookies on your device. The service stores your IP address, factory information about your device, and if you sign in to Google Services, your name, age and available information about you. More about this service can be found here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2453998.
Using Google Tag Manager:
Use of Facebook's social plugins, including Messenger:
The online store uses the Social plugins from the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. All Facebook plugins are marked with the Facebook company logo or product logo. You can see the appearance of the plugins here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
When you visit a website that uses social plugins, the browser connects to the Facebook server. The plugin is not part of the site, it is uploaded directly from the Facebook server and is subsequently integrated into the website. Through integration, Facebook will get information about your profile if you're logged into Facebook, the IP address, and information about you and your device. All information is stored on a Facebook server. For better control over your personal information, read Facebook's data protection information: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
All information obtained is used to analyze customer behavior and for advertising remarketing. To prevent Facebook from collecting data and information about your device, you can use the Internet browser plugin that can be downloaded here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/block-facebook/gebclbfnlcebcljmgblacllmjkfidoef or https://addons.mozilla.org/cs/firefox/addon/facebook_blocker/.
Use of Instagram social plugins:
The online store uses the so-called "internet shop". Social plugins from the social network Instagram, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. All Instagram plugins are marked with the company logo or product logo.
When you visit a website that uses social plugins, the browser connects to the Instagram server. The plugin is not part of the site, it is uploaded directly from the Facebook server and is subsequently integrated into the website. By integrating, Facebook will get information about your profile if you're logged in to your Instagram network, IP address, and information about you and your device. All information is stored on a Facebook server. For better control over your personal information, read Facebook's privacy information for the social network: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875.
Using Post Affiliate Pro Code for Purchasing Analysis:
Rights of personal data subjects:
The data subject has the right to be informed of the processing of his/her personal data. This means the right to certain information on the processing of his personal data, so that the principle of transparency of processing is fulfilled. It is mainly information for the purpose of the processing, the identity of the controller, his legitimate interests, the recipients of personal data.
Other rights of the data subject include:
Right of access:
- You may request access to personal data that we process about you by e-mail.
- At your request, we will provide you with a list of processed personal data if the request is submitted in writing.
Right to redress:
- You may request the correction of inaccurate personal data, including the addition of incomplete personal data.
Right to deletion (right to be forgotten):
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to delete your personal data. We will process your personal data upon request if we do not necessarily need to take this data to implement the contract with you, or we are not required by law to store it.
Right to restriction:
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
Right to data portability:
- If the processing is based on consent or contract and the processing is carried out in an automated manner, you have the right to receive personal data that concerns you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit such personal data to a third party without limitation, if technically possible.
Rights and objections:
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you have requested to receive our business communications and do not want to receive them anymore, you can easily cancel receiving additional information from us.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling:
- In general, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling that has legal effects or significantly affects you. This does not apply if, among other things, automated decision-making and profiling in the conclusion or performance of the contract between you and us is also applicable.
Right to withdraw consent:
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this will not affect the processing of your personal data before withdrawal of consent.
Exercising your rights:
- If you wish to exercise any of your rights as described above, or have any questions, please contact our data protection officer by sending an email to the email address below.
Filling out a complaint:
- If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, you can do so with the data protection supervisor.
This document on the protection of personal data takes effect on May 26, 2020. Changes are reserved.