The cart is empty
What are cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser and are reused the next time you visit. Cookies can distinguish between individual users so that the user preferences can be used in the e-shop, simplify logins, complete the purchase process, etc. For more information about cookies, see below.
We use the following cookies:
Data analysis cookies:
- Google Analytics (traffic tracking)
- Google AdWords Conversion (conversion follow up)
Cookies of social networks and plug-ins:
- Facebook (retargeting PPC ads, user logon)
- Twitter (user sign-in)
- Pinterest (targeting the interests of the user)
- Instagram (targeting of the user's interest, user logon)
- YouTube (targeting the user's interest)
Advertising system cookies:
- Google AdWords (retargeting PPC ads)
- Sklik (retargeting PPC ads, conversion evaluation)
- Etarget (retargeting PPC ads, conversion evaluation)
Cookies for tracking ads:
- Double click (PPC ad performance monitoring)
- Dynamic Google Remarketing (for remarketing in sourcing web)
- Facebook custom audiencie (for targeting advertising on Facebook)
Cookies affiliate program:
- Post Affiliate Pro (detection of purchasing behavior, commissions of PAP commission system)
All data shall be kept as strictly necessary for the above reasons. The Customer has the right to request in writing the removal of personal data from our archive before the expiry of the legal deadlines.
Cookies can be deleted or rejected:
You can delete cookies from your computer or mobile device using a web browser. In addition, you can also set to block cookies in the browser. When deleting or blocking cookies, expect to be affected by the behavior of the entire e-commerce business. The browser will not remember user names and passwords, personal settings, shopping cart content, or other user-friendly settings.
Please find below basic information on how to delete cookies from individual browsers:
Notwithstanding of the above, we inform users on the follow-up initiatives of EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI) or other services. Initiatives allow users to choose their tracking settings for most ad tools. We recommend that the user uses these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.